Closed for Submissions.
Winners to be announced May 7th.
Welcome to the 1st ever “Hunter” Fan Art Contest! It started on April 16th and will finish May 4th. If you’re clever with a pencil, pen, ink, or computer mouse, please join in!! The fan art is to be based on either of the two free-to-read Hunter stories, but it can be anything within those stories.
A handwritten page torn from one of Hunter’s diaries and pre-release access to the soon-to-be released Hunter story ‘Make a Monkey Out of Me’.
A leather-tasseled ‘Hunter’ bookmark, complete with a black leather protective cover, also with pre-release access to ‘Make a Monkey Out of Me’.
Rules of the Game
1. Original Fan Art ONLY. No modifications of existing official Hunter artwork.
3. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. If you want to replace your entry or correct it, email me about it.
4. Entries must be submitted by May 4th. No exceptions, in the interest of fairness.
5. Since it’s Fan Art, artists and author both have a claim to it. Neither party is allowed to use it commercially without permission from the other.
6. Entries will be judged in a blind system, meaning I’ll present the entries to at least five people I know (who won’t know anything about the contest or the people in it) and ask them to select their favorite entry. Their top choice will win 1st prize and the runner up will win 2nd prize.
~ Please share this contest with anyone and everyone you know!! The more entries we get, the more fun it will be!